Is NECAT’s Culinary Arts Training Program right for you?
NECAT’s program is free of tuition cost to students and is designed for individuals who are:
– Unemployed or underemployed (earning a low income) with limited access to training opportunities
– Dedicated to working hard and securing a permanent job after the program
– Interested in a career in the hospitality or food services industries
– Able to commit to the 16-week program, Monday-Friday, 9 am – 3 pm
– At least 17 years old
– Legally able to work in the state of Massachusetts
– Able to show proof of a high school diploma or GED / HiSet
– Committed to staying in touch with NECAT for at least two years after the program
The next start dates for this program are:
How to Apply:
To learn more about our program and to begin the application process, please join us at one of our required information sessions, held every Tuesday morning at our Center. No RSVP required. You can also fill out the below Interest Form to receive more information.
Every Tuesday, 9:30 am – 10:30 am
NECAT Training Center
23 Bradston Street, Floor 2 (press 2R in elevator)
Boston, MA 02118
Click here for directions
If you work for a social service organization looking to refer clients to NECAT’s Job Training Program, please click here.
New Student Interest Form:
Questions? Contact Elise Brandwein in our Admissions and Student Services Department at email@example.com or (617) 442-3600 x704.